Tuesday, April 13, 2010

BIRTHDAY!

My birthday is tomorrow!
And I haven't posted on this blog forever, so here's a MASSIVE UPDATE!

Scribblenauts- 6/10, okay, but should have been released later to work on control issues, more interaction, sentences, and more. Hopefully this will be fixed with the confirmed release of the next Scribblenauts game.

I just got Prince of Persia: Sands of Time a few days ago. To me, it seems awfully good but I'm a little disappointed with the lack of different looking environments. I guess I'm to used to Mario games.

If you want to create posts on this blog, just comment or contact me!
We can be like, partners or something.
So yah. On a new subject;
SUPER MARIO GALAXY 2 IS COMING OUT THIS YEAR!

Heard some things about it such as it was originally going to be sort of a Super Mario Galaxy remake (Deluxe Edition?), but there were so many things they wanted to change and add, they just made a sequel. But I don't know that for sure.

Trust me, go get Galaxy 1 right now if you like any sort of platforming games. I didn't really like it at first, but it got better. Although I'm the type that usually really enjoys the hated games of the series like Mario Sunshine, and from Sonic, Shadow the Hedgehog and Sonic DX, I can assure you that this is a good game.

Also, my YouTube has over 30 subscribers :P and I have over 30,000 views on one of my videos! Check it out now at

No comments: